Habs are coming off a shutout against the Canucks few days back.
Fans will be out in full force tonight, looking for any opportunity to start "CA-REY!" and "Carey is a girl's name" chants. We've been priming our pipes for tonight's game. Section 306 will be rocking.
A win would put the Bs on top of the Northeast Divison.DOY friend, DWatson783 was on fire with his Bruins-Habs tweets. He's pumped.
After the jump... we smooch more Shawn Thornton ass, game day links and an awesome Bruins-Habs rivalry video... We're hoping the Bruins can ride last night's high with a great effort against their rivals and with a packed Garden. Other alternative is they have a hangover from last night's big comeback. Better not happen.
For the love of god, don't start any "USA!" chants today. It's not the fucking Olympics and 3/4 of the Bruins are from Canada. And don't use "It's Veteran's Day" as your cloak for being a tool. Applaud the vets on hand, boo the hell out of the Habs, but keep it classy.
It's an Original 6 match-up which can mean one thing -- Rancourt Fistpumps galore.
Shawn "Wayne" Thornton is trending in Boston. Who knew we'd see the day?
Haggs got some video of Thornton after the game last night. His 'stache is looking pretty good.
Nothing being reported by our "sources", aka MSM reporters we read. We'll update when they do. We're assuming Rask will be in net after Thomas faced 40+ shots last night.
UPDATE: (From Boston.com)
Milan Lucic-Patrice Bergeron-Nathan Horton
Jordan Caron-Blake Wheeler-Mark Recchi
Daniel Paille-Tyler Seguin-Michael Ryder
Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara-Andrew Ference
Mark Stuart-Dennis Seidenberg
Matt Hunwick-Adam McQuaid
Game Day Links:
- Haggs: Bruins are becoming comeback kids.
- Kalman says the Bruins have a great bargain in Thornton. We've been saying this forever.
- Lots of Penguin fans are calling for Bylsma's head after the epic loss last night.
- Habs traded O'Byrne to Rocky Mountain High
- Catch up with how the Baby Bruins are doing this season.
- Horton's on the PP squad now. Makes sense. Kid is a beast this season.
- Seguin's the new Dunkins spokesperson. Dear Baby Jebus, help us!
Time to Go!