Boston Bruins are visiting the New York Islanders tonight. Who knows who'll be in net for the Isles as their goalies are about as durable as a plastic fork in overcooked beef.
Bs are on a three-game skid. Losing streaks happen during the season. When the Bs win everyone's happy, but as soon as they start to lose the Fire Claude crowd relight their torches. Funny how much quieter they get when the Bs are winning. But we digress...
There's a good chance that Chris Kelly won't be in the Bs line-up tonght. He's still working on some visa issues.
Clearly he's a terrorist. Just look at that face.
After the jump... we talk Kaberle, projected roster, game day links and game day video
Big news this morning is that, barring a "complete meltdown" the Bruins will land Kaberle and it'll most likely happen tomorrow.
But what if...
Kaberle has been reportedly coming to Boston for the last two years. We'll believe it when it actually happens.
Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Mark Recchi
Blake Wheeler-Tyler Seguin-Michael Ryder
Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara-Steven Kampfer
Andrew Ference-Dennis Seidenberg
Mark Stuart-Adam McQuaid/Boychuk???
Game Day Links:
- Wicked Good Sports: 2014 Russian Winter Olympic mascot rejects
- More Wicked Good Sports: Anatomy of a trade rumor or Chiarelli really likes pizza
- Stanley Cup of Chowder goes over the rules of No Fight Club. Listen up.
- Kalman thinks the Bruins should trade that first round pick before it loses its value. Thoughts?
- For NYI's view of the game, check out Islanders Hockey Blog.
- Official announcement to come later but we're hosting a Bruins vs. Habs viewing party next month, in partnership with Boston Sports Then & Now. Details can be found on the Facebook invite page.
No way in hell Islanders would try to pull this shit on Boston.
Time to Go!