Game day, suckas.
Bruins vs. Habs. B.A.s vs. the Paper Dolls.
Last time Boston painted the ice with Montreal's blood.
Habs fans bitched and moaned because Subban is the toughest guy on their team and they got bitched around by everyone on Boston's bench. They called Boston goons but goon squads don't make it second place in the conference. Their crying rivals only that of Ryan Miller and the Miami Heat.
They can suck it.
Boston visits Montreal tonight and, as you might know if you come here often enough, we're hosting a Viewing Party for tonight's game at The Place (2 Broad St. Boston). It's 21+, no cover, cash bar and we'll have some limited free apps for fans and readers. We're raffling off some kickass t-shirts and other gear. We have a Facebook invite like the rest of the cool kids.
Purrgeron won't be there because of some visa issues. Sorry, folks. We're all bummed. We're blaming Jon for this one. Fool. You can kick him at the viewing party tonight as punishment for his incompetence.
If you're thinking about going to Game On! don't. Red Sox bar. Lame.
After the jump... pics from last Bruins-Habs game... game day roster, links and video...
Heads up: Don't expect much of a recap tomorrow. With the viewing party tonight we won't be able to take our usual notes. We'll whip something up, but might be more skeleton looking than usual.
Not announced yet. We might not be able to update this before the game with it, but check Boston.com later on for it.
Game Day Links:
- Fluto thinks the Bruins Fourth Line needs to be more productive. It's good news when we're bitching about the checking line's lack of scoring.
- TheBruinsBlog.net talks about how the Bruins PP can be more productive.
- Man vs. Bear: Return of the Rising Start -- Lucic
- Ference and BAMpFer are still battling injuries.
- WickedGoodSports uncovers some plans for Little Fenway with the help of Secret Agent Mike Giardi.
Game Day Video:
Time to Go!