Yesterday the Boston Bruins got to enjoy themselves and their last day with the Stanley Cup by taking in a Patriots-Jets game.
Today they're back in action. The Avs are 0-1 after being shut out by the Red Wings. Not much to say about the Avs other than things aren't looking bright when Giguere and Varlamov are your two goaltenders. Oof.
Seguin's on pace for like a million assists. Kid's starting off hot. Amazing what a summer off after winning the Cup can do.
More preview... projected roster... live feed links and more after the jump...
Just a reminder of how stupid Chris Gaspar is when he tries to talk about hockey. That's from last summer.
Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub
No official word yet but we'd imagine it'll be the same as against Tampa. Big Q is... will it be Tuukka Time?
Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Rich Peverley
Benoit Pouliett-Chris Kelly-Tyler Seguin
Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara-Joe Corvo
Dennis Seidenberg-Johnny Boychuk
Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid
Game Day Links:
- Speed was an issue with the Bruins last year... not this year.
- Chris Benoit Pouliet looked good in his first regular season outing
- Like him or hate him, this is a simple fact of life: If you don't think Rene Rancourt is a Boston Bruins icon, you're probably not really a Bruins fan.
- Boychuk's a beast; still got room to go
- Seguin 2.0 is on pace for like a million assists. Eat your heart out Adam Oates.
Game Day Video:
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, everyone. Wonder what "Canadian Twilight" is like.
Time to Go!