Game 7s...they're enough to turn my playoff beard white, but god help me I love them. Who knew we'd find ourselves here though? Given Washington's lackluster season and third string goalie, most people assumed this would be wrapped up in five or six games. Instead this series has been harder than scaling the Aggro Craig.
And now...it's time for the Bruins to bring home a piece of that radical rock!
Yes, I'm well aware that the Guts reference came out of nowhere, but what is there to say in a Game 7? I could spout off generic catchphrases like "do or die" or "go big or go home", but you've already seen those if you've read any article on any elimination game. Ever. I'm not going to sit here and type out a bunch of bullshit, tonight is all about business. Instead of reading rambling, just enjoy these Game 7 victories from last year:
And lets not forget my personal favorite:
Nathan Horton won us two of these three....sadface....
Lets hope the bWo shows up tonight!!
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators: Tied at 3-3
(3) Florida Panthers vs (6) New Jersey Devils: Tied at 3-3
(4) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (5) Philadelphia Flyers: PHI Wins
(1) Vancouver Canucks vs (8) Los Angeles Kings: LA Wins
(2) St. Louis Blues vs (7) San Jose Sharks: STL Wins
(3) Phoenix Coyotes vs (6) Chicago Blackhawks: PHX Wins
(4) Nashville Predators vs (5) Detroit Red Wings: NSH Wins
Puck Drop: 7:30pm EST
TV: NESN (we'll miss you after this game Jack)
Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub
Online Feeds: Here
Do You Know The Enemy?
Rock The Red
Game Day Video/Image:
Today's comes from Jack Thyme, it's a video of his song he recorded last year after the Bruins won the cup.